For over twenty years, the European Health Forum Gastein has worked to bring together its four pillars – public and private sectors, civil society, science & academia – to facilitate a frank but fair dialogue on health and policy by providing an impartial and inclusive platform for debate.
17. January: High hopes for Europe's new Health Emergency and Response Authority (The BMJ)
27. January: Europe’s #1 cause of death is largely preventable- isn’t it time we take action? (Euractiv)
10. February: Why we need civil society in global health management (The Parliament Magazine)
14. March: Addressing the workforce digital skills gap in Europe (Healthcare IT News)
4. April: Health policy in Europe and the sustainability of health systems (Open Access Government)
Subject to proof of affiliation, journalists and media representatives can receive accreditation for the European Health Forum Gastein free of charge. Media accreditation will be available several months prior to the meeting.