For over twenty years, the European Health Forum Gastein has worked to bring together its four pillars – public and private sectors, civil society, science & academia – to facilitate a frank but fair dialogue on health and policy by providing an impartial and inclusive platform for debate.
Healthy Europe Magazine - EHFG 2021 edition
9. April: Has Europe failed to protect its people from covid-19? (The BMJ)
23. June: Transforming healthcare: do cell and gene therapies hold the key (Euractiv)
31. August: The Case for a European Health Union (Brussels Morning)
11. September: European Health Union - One year on (EU Law Live)
21. September: Europe must play a key role in the revival of global health multilateralism for fairer societies (Euractiv)
27. September: European Health Forum Gastein: Health at the heart of a resilient future (The Parliment Magazine)
27. September: Multilateralism failed Africa – Regionalism may work better (Health Policy Watch)
30. September: EU Launches New Response Body To Tackle Future Health Emergencies (Pink Sheet)
01. October: New Social Contract and One Health Approach Critical to Resilient Recovery from COVID Pandemic (Health Policy Watch)
08. October: EU’s New Health Crisis Response Body ‘Won’t Duplicate’ Work Of EMA And ECDC (Pink Sheet)
03. November: Improving population health relies on leadership not just in health and care (National Health Executive)
Subject to proof of affiliation, journalists and media representatives can receive accreditation for the European Health Forum Gastein free of charge. Media accreditation will be available several months prior to the meeting.