The European Health Forum Gastein is a unique health policy event in Europe.
For over twenty years, the European Health Forum Gastein has worked to bring together its four pillars – public and private sectors, civil society, science & academia – to facilitate a frank but fair dialogue on health and policy by providing an impartial and inclusive platform for debate. Thus, the Gastein Forum is a meeting place for experts from different sections of the health system and beyond, and is fundamentally different from events which are specialised in highly restricted areas.
Press Releases by Partners
Joint press release ECPC EFPIA: Principles of a European Cancer Dashboard.
Press release EuroHealthNet: The impact of the pandemic on inequalities in physical and mental health
Blog posts by the Young Gasteiners
Healthy Europe - EHFG 2020 edition
Clippings - EHFG Webinars 2020
11. September: Access to a COVID-19 vaccine (Healthy Policy Watch)
Clippings - EHFG 2020
16. September: AMR - the next pandemic? (Open Access Government)
23. September: Trustworthy AI For Health (Interview with Casper Klynge)
24. September: WHO, the pandemic and Europe’s new global health leadership role (Interview with Ilona Kickbusch)
01. October: EU Member States must work more closely in the fight against COVID-19 (Interview with Andrea Ammon)
01. October: Call for a reboot of post-pandemic health systems (Genva Solutions)
01. October: Corona & Politik - mit Unsicherheit umgehen lernen (Der Standard)
02. October: Recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic (Health Europa)
05. October: Time for a European Health Union (by MEP Mohammed Chahim)
07. October: Europe: developing new partnerships for health (WHO)
09. October: Health systems stumble on ‘Long COVID’ as crisis grows (POLITICO)
27. October: Covid-19: French sidelining of patient associations is a global trend (BMJ)
29. October: Now or never? Digital transformation of healthcare in Europe (Health Europa)
30. October: Looking beyond COVID-19 (The Parliament Magazine)
Subject to proof of affiliation, journalists and media representatives can receive accreditation for the European Health Forum Gastein free of charge. Media accreditation will be available several months prior to the meeting.