The European Health Forum Gastein is the health policy event in Europe.
The EHFG 2019 was hosted under the patronage of Alexander Van der Bellen, President of the Federal Republic of Austria.
For over twenty years, the European Health Forum Gastein has worked to bring together its four pillars – public and private sectors, civil society, science & academia – to facilitate a frank but fair dialogue on health and policy by providing an impartial and inclusive platform for debate. Thus, the Gastein Forum is a meeting place for experts from different sections of the health system and beyond, and is fundamentally different from events which are specialised in highly restricted areas.
The benefits of getting involved in our conference reach far beyond the Gastein Valley. About 40 journalists from a variety of countries and different media outlets attend the EHFG each year – and even more follow from abroad. Still in doubt whether what was discussed in Gastein really matters? Below you can find press releases from the most recent conference (2-4 October 2019) and the link to the EHFG blog.
1. October 2019
2. October 2019
3. October 2019
4. October 2019
Blog posts by the Young Gasteiners
October: The Parliament Magazine
October: Healthy Europe
September: The Parliament Magazine
21. October: Der Standard (DE)
8. October: Euractiv (EN)
8. October: ICT&Health (EN)
7. October: The Parliament Magazine (EN)
7. October: Scitech Daily (EN)
7. October: Medgazette 24 (EN)
7. October: NHSX Explained (EN)
5. October: Health Policy Watch (EN)
5. October: Der Standard (DE)
4. October: The Parliament Magazine (EN)
4. October: The Baltic Times (EN)
4. October: News Medical (EN)
4. October: OTS (Austria) (DE)
4. October: Health Policy Watch (EN)
3. October: Health Policy Watch (EN)
3. October: The Parliament Magazine (EN)
2. October: Health Policy Watch (EN)
2. October: The Parliament Magazine (EN)
2. October: EuReporter (EN)
2. October: OTS (Austria) (DE)
Subject to proof of affiliation, journalists and media representatives can receive accreditation for the European Health Forum Gastein free of charge. Media accreditation will be available several months prior to the meeting.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any further questions about the European Health Forum Gastein, our topics, etc.
EHFG Press Office
Acumen public affairs
+32 2 321 90 16