2 - 5 OCTOBER 2018, BAD HOFGASTEIN, AT
Each year, the Young Gasteiners are invited to submit their posters which they would be able to present at the EHFG Conference. This year, the 11 submitted posters will be evaluated within the network, and the ones with the biggest number of votes will be exhibited at the EHFG 2018, with a chance of oral presentations for the three winning ones.
Check out the submissions below!
1. Linking Administrative Data for Better Research and Policy: Reported Crime and Mental Health in Scotland | Gergö Baranyi
2. InfAct: Sustainability for Health Information | Petronille Bogaert
3. Think Outside the Circle: D.A.S.H Prototype - Decision Assistant for Sustainable Health Using Visual Analytics for Policy Makers | Duarte Vital Brito, Julio Muñoz, Matej Vinko
4. Bringing a Health Claim to Information: The BACHI Project | Marie Delnord
5. Austrian Health Targets: Fostering Better Health for All and Sustainable Development through Health in All Policies | Anna Fox
6. A Procurement Perspective to Efficient Spending on Healthcare | Neli Garbuzanova
7. What is '(non-)medical' ...and who decides? - Bold Political Choices and the Case of 'Social Egg Freezing' | Johanna Kostenzer
8. Development for Health: Preliminary Qualitative Results from a Jean Monnet Module | Alessandra Lafranconi
9. 'Speak Your Mind' - Raising Awareness of Young People's Mental Health and Wellbeing by Mapping Struggles and Creating Intercultural Dialogue | Nicholas Morgan
10. Headline Indicators for Monitoring the Performance of Health Systems | Nataša Peric
11. European Health Parliament Health Workforce Planning Committee | Lila Stavropoulou
This year, with the sponsorship from the Robert Bosch Stiftung, 72 scholarships have been awarded to the young European health professionals. The scholars will have a chance to participate at the EHFG 2018 Conference, attending several skills building workshops, actively participating at the sessions and having one-on-one mentoring conversations with our high-level participants.More about YFG
The scholars have a busy schedule during the EHFG conference which includes participating in the general conference programme as well as attending specific Young Forum Gastein meetings and working groups.
Young Gasteiners are playing an increasingly important role both in the organisation of the conference and in increasing the visibility of the YFG initiative.
The Young Forum Gastein programme at #EHFG2018 commences one day before the official start of the EHFG conference, on Tuesday 2 October 2018. Activities will take place up to and including the evening of Friday 5 October, with travel home on Saturday 6 October. Depending on flight availability some participants may need to arrive on Monday, 1 October 2018.
If you would like to know more about the Young Forum Gastein Network, please contact:
Rafaela Tripalo, MA
T: +43 662 4224 0011
M: +43 664 583 6771