Nominated organisations and individuals must comply with the following criteria to be eligible for consideration:
- The nominee must be from one of the WHO Europe countries.
- The nominee doesn't need to be working in health sector, but their impact needs to be directed to improvement of health of the population.
- The nominee needs to show extraordinary leadership that has led to positive change in European public health.
- The nominee's work needs to be an exceptional display of work related to the EHFG main theme.
- The nominee needs to agree with the nomination in order for the nomination to be taken into account.*
The call for nominations will be published on the EHFG website and will be open for everyone.
*The EHFG will take on the role of contacting the nominee regarding their wish to participate.