Riina Sikkut was appointed to the position of the Minister of Health and Labour of the Republic of Estonia from 2 May 2018.
- From early 2017, Riina Sikkut worked as the adviser of social and health policy in the Strategy Unit of the Government Office
- In 2011–2017, Sikkut was the health policy programme analyst at the socio-economic research centre Praxis and a programme manager in 2012–2013. Sikkut also worked at Praxis earlier: as a research assistant in 2003–2004 and 2005.
- In 2008–2009, Sikkut worked at Swedbank.
- In 2005–2008, Riina Sikkut worked at the Ministry of Finance.
- Sikkut, born on 12 January 1983, has graduated from the Vinni-Pajusti High School. She obtained her Bachelor’s degree in economy from the University of Tartu. In 2010, she became Master of Science in health policy upon graduating from the University of London in the United Kingdom.
(last updated 28.09.2018)